Copyright © SpringSmart Inc. 2008
Stop by periodically to review our library of helpful resources. Please let us know if there is something you'd like to recommend.
Useful web sites
- articles and current research on marketing topics by professionals and professors
- library of articles and case studies on marketing applications
- interesting and free original research on marketing topics
Recommended reading - books and articles
What Customers Want: Using Outcome-Driven Innovation to Create Breakthrough Products and Services by Anthony Ulwick. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2005.
The Marketing Playbook: Five Battle-Tested Plays for Capturing and Keeping the Lead in Any Market by John Zagula and Rich Tong. New York: Portfolio, 2004.
Startups That Work: The 10 Critical Factors That Will Make or Break a New Company by Joel Kurtzman and Glenn Rifkin. New York: Portfolio, 2005.
The Art of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO, America's Leading Design Firm by Tom Kelley with Jonathan Littman. New York: Currency Books, 2001.
Realize Value. Reduce Risk: Successful Growth through Strategic Acquisition
- presentation introducing our new strategic acquisition service
10 Traps for New Software Ventures
- common traps that limit the success of new ventures
Building Strong Brands: Research Issues in Technology Marketing
. Presented to the Illinois IT Association Marketing Roundtable, Jan 10, 2006.